Ways to get in touch
Chat with us
Talk to a real person
Mon-Fri 8.30-6pm GMT
Sat 10am-2pm GMT
Sun 10am-2pm GMT
020 8004 5657
Mon-Fri 8.30-6pm GMT
Sat – Closed
Sun – Closed
Mon-Fri 8.30-6pm GMT
Sat 9am-5pm GMT
Sun 10am-4pm GMT
Frequently asked questions
- How much do you charge for delivery?
- Delivery is always on the house – completely free! There are a very few exceptions when we ask for a small contribution. Find out more on our delivery page.
- How long does delivery take?
- On the product page for each item, you'll see a delivery estimate. If the item is in stock, it will typically be delivered in 3 - 10 days depending on its size. For items that are made to order, the lead time is typically from 4 - 12 weeks. In this case, we will keep you regularly updated from the moment we process your order, through to when the doorbell rings.
- Do you deliver outside the UK?
- At the moment we only deliver to the UK, however we can make some exceptions. If you are looking for delivery within Europe, please get in touch and we'll do our best to help.
- What happens when my furniture is delivered?
- If you order a sofa with us, we will unwrap and assemble it, taking the packaging away with us. All you need to do is put the kettle on, so you’re ready to sink down and relax with a cuppa’ once we’re out of your way. For all other items, we will leave the packaging with you, so if you change your mind you can easily arrange a refund.
- Can I speak to someone about an order I have already placed?
- Absolutely. If you have any questions, we’re available Monday to Friday between 8.30am and 6pm, Saturday between 9am and 5pm, and Sunday between 10am and 4pm. Give us a call on 020 8004 5657, or if you’d prefer, send us an email or talk to us on instant chat.
- Can I change my personal details?
- You can amend your personal details by either logging into your account, giving us a quick call on 020 8004 5657, sending us an email or talking to us on instant chat – whatever’s easiest for you.
- How can I cancel my order?
- If you’ve changed your mind, or would like to amend your order, you can call us on 020 8004 5657. Since we work so hard to get your order out to you sharpish, ideally you’ll let us know within two hours of placing your order – it saves us running down the road after our delivery driver!
- What if I don't like my furniture when it arrives?
- That’s no problem at all. Head over to our returns page to find out what you need to do and we’ll process your refund sharpish! Unfortunately non-standard, customised or made-to-order products cannot be covered by our returns policy unless faulty. You are able to return these goods for a refund but we must charge a cancellation fee of 50% restocking fee as well as 100% of all delivery costs incurred.
- Will you take away my old sofa?
- Sure. We’re very conscious of our carbon footprint, so as well as recycling all packaging, we’ll also take away and recycle your old sofa. There is an extra charge, so please give us a call if you’d like to arrange this with us.
- Why wouldn't I just buy from the high street?
- With us, you can sit in the comfort of your own living room, without a pushy salesperson in sight, and browse our gorgeous collection. You can find something that you love and place an order without having to move a muscle. We have no high street overheads and no outrageously expensive marketing campaigns – you pay for your furniture, that's it.
- Where do you source your wood from?
- The environment is important to us. All of the wood that we use in our furniture is FSC certified, meaning for every tree that’s harvested, one is planted in its place. We feel this isn’t enough – we have transportation to consider, and so on. We want to have a net positive effect on the environment, which is why we’ve partnered with Trees.org, an initiative that’s focused on rejuvenating the earth through sustainable farming. For every sofa that you purchase from us, we will plant 100 trees in its place. This offsets around 3,140 pounds of carbon every single year.
- How do I know if my furniture will fit?
- You can find the dimensions of all of our furniture on their respective pages. If you’re really not sure, get a tape measure handy and give us a call – we’ll be more than happy to make sure we’re a good fit.
- When I buy from Nyde, am I buying quality?
- All of our sofas are made with premium leather, IWTO certified wool and sustainably sourced, kiln-dried frames. We hold our products to the highest quality standards, with every sofa model having to pass the ‘super-cosy test’ before our picky team of experts will even consider it.
- Can I talk to someone before I order?
- Of course. If you have any questions, we’re available Monday to Friday between 8.30am and 6pm, Saturday between 9am and 5pm, and Sunday between 10am and 4pm. Give us a call on 020 8004 5657, or if you’d prefer, send us an email or talk to us on instant chat.
- Does my sofa come with a guarantee?
- Sure does. Our sofas aren’t just for looking pretty (even though they do that very well). With kiln-dried wood frames and pocket sprung cushions, you can sit, lay, jump, sleep, and *live* on them. We’re so confident that each of our own-brand sofas come with a ten year frame warranty, plus a two year product warranty. Head over to our support area to read more about our warranties.
- Does my purchase come with a guarantee?
- It does. We’ve got a whole page on the guarantee that comes as standard with all of our own-brand sofas. To summarise, you can expect a 10 year structural guarantee, plus a 2 year product guarantee. For more information on the warranty available with all of our other furniture, including our lamps and mirrors, please head to our support area.