Contribute your ideas to the world’s fastest growing design publication.
So you want to contribute to Nyde? Fantastic!
From home tours to deep dives, here are the types of stories our editors are hunting for—and everything you need to know to submit.
To get in touch about an idea, please complete the form on our contact page.
Please read below to learn more about our editorial guidelines and the type of pitches we love.
Why write for Nyde?
- Over 360,000 visitors read Nyde Editorial every month
- Our readers value great design – from interiors to architecture to product
- We have readers in every corner of the globe
- Our writers also contribute to other leading publications such as Wallpaper*, Elle Decor and Architectural Digest.
- If you have a solid background in journalism, we’re very happy to pay for your great work. Pitch us an idea and detail your previous experience. A member of our editorial team will be in touch to discuss.
Guides, Tips & Deep Dives
We love guides, tips and deep dives into new topics. Whether that’s on a rising trend, a colour scheme or design style you love is up to you.
To increase your chance of being featured:
- Always make sure your article is useful for the reader. We’re happy to link back to your personal website as long as the sole aim of the article isn’t to drop your link.
- Make sure that we haven’t already covered the topic in detail.
- Be sure to include imagery that either comes from our inspiration gallery, or that you have permission to use. All imagery submitted is assumed to be owned by you, or is sourced correctly having received permission from the original creator.
Expert roundups pull together a range of answer and opinions from experts on a certain topic. This can be a combination of opinions from architects or interior designers covering a particular style. It could be product designers covering the key to their creative process. Feel free to get creative!
Are you a video producer or a vlogger with an interesting idea for a series centred on design and architecture, travel, or lifestyle? If so, we’d love to hear from you. Pitch us your idea on our contact page with a link to your work on YouTube or Vimeo.
Home and Project Tours
Nyde Editorial feature outstanding modern homes from all over the globe. We love exclusivity and will prioritise your project if we’re the first ones to publish it, but it’s not essential to be featured.
To share your project with our community please pitch your idea on our contact page. Be sure to include the following:
- Name of the project and at least 250 words of descriptive text.
- Original, high-res imagery that’s at least 2,400px wide.
- Any important details relating to budget, location and project size.
If we feel it’s a good fit, our editor will be in touch.